I’ve had the pleasure of working with many a wonderful client, and I’ve so enjoyed assisting in the success of their businesses!
The vast majority of new clients come to me through recommendations from said wonderful clients, which is the BEST compliment a designer can receive…I’m forever grateful. And to show my thanks, I’ve decided to begin an official Client Referral Progam. Since my best clients come to me through the fabulous people I’ve loved working with, I’d like to encourage more of it and offer something a bit more than my sincere thanks in return.
HERE’S HOW IT WILL WORK:
- Send someone my way (via email, Facebook or my website), and make sure they mention your name (though not to worry, I always ask how they found me). I’m happy to send you a stash of my business cards if you’d like to have those on hand.
- Once they book a project with me (minimum quote of $200), I’ll send you an e-certificate for $25 towards YOUR next design project.
- That’s it! Easy, right? Pass on the love, get some love in return.
A few bits of that dreaded fine print…
- While I know many have already sent folks my way, it’s just not feasible for me to go back and credit past referrals. This program applies to any and all new clients referred from today (Jan. 11, 2012) on (but please accept my thanks…again!).
- Your $25 e-certificate is good for projects totaling $50 or more. Should you have more than one (and I’m sure you will, right?), each certificate can be applied towards every $50 you’re quoted.
- You will have a year from the day it was sent to you to use your credit.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again…I’ve got the best clients in the world. THANK YOU!